Coronavirus Update (Covid-19)
Working for Remedy support
If you or anyone close to you has been put at risk of potentially contracting coronavirus, please contact your consultant at the earliest opportunity to notify them, and we will ensure that you are not placed into any shifts until it is safe to do so again.
Help control the virus
To protect yourself and others, when you leave home you must:
- Wash hands – keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover your face – wear a face covering over your nose and mouth in enclosed spaces
- Make space – stay at least a metre away from people not in your household
- If you are feeling unwell, get a test and do not leave home for at least 10 days.
- Vaccination status: All our staff are fully vaccinated and we encourage everyone to be vaccinated to help keep others safe .
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms. There is currently no specific treatment for coronavirus. Antibiotics do not help, as they do not work against viruses. You’ll need to stay in isolation away from other people until you’ve fully recovered.